We welcome exhibits from community agencies, schools, health professional organizations, small businesses in the “Community Matters” section. These groups value cultural diversity and care about our city and region to share information with the public and sell objects or services that improve the quality of life in our community.
Many of our sponsors — the companies that contribute to make the festival possible — are also located with their booths around the festival footprint. Visit them and thank them for their generous support to this festival.
Among the Community Matters exhibitors are:
- Social and human service organizations that serve families and children
- Innovative business ideas that try to improve our urban ways of living
- Government agencies that assist citizens with valuable services
- Faith-based organizations that raise funds for good causes and share information
- Student-led groups that work hard to make the world a better place here and abroad
- Artisans and craftspeople who make interesting things
- Exporters and purveyors of cultural dresses, jewelry and decorations
- Heritage food growers and advocacy organizations who care about our planet